THE DIE STORE
THE ULTIMATE IN DIE STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL
THE CONTROL TERMINAL
* When a specific die has been assigned to a particular row and shelf, the system will retain this information. If the operator
inadvertently tries to place another die in that row and shelf, the command will be rejected.
* Dies can be stored and retrieved by entering row and shelf number, or die part number.
* Each time a die is removed for use, that data will be recorded and retained by the system.
* A maximum of six (6) dies can be entered for storage and
retrieval at one time.
* The system requires only 120 vac. power drop.
* The shuttle assembly is equipped with audible and visual
warning devices which are activated during storage and retrieve motions.
* The shuttle parks above ten foot (10') height when it is not
being used, to allow passage in the area directly in front of the die store rack.
* The cart is used for transporting dies between the storage rack
and the finishing department. This means that the dies only have to be manually handled at the die cutters during set-up changes.
* The storage unit is expandable to a maximum of 978 dies.
Greene Line Manufacturing will custom build a Die Storage and Retrieval System to your specifications and we will guarantee it to meet the specifications.
Contact Us we are here to help you.